[Archive!] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass it by. Couldn't go anywhere without you - 2. - page 381

spongebob:
Can you advise me which broker has a GMT terminal and 5 working days in a week, so there won't be an extra 6 day candle!
Broker.
But I don't advise it for that reason.

I have a question, especially off-topic, but if you can answer it please :-)

The MT 4 programming tutorial is very good, is there anything similar on delphi 7 ?

Thanks in advance.

Ugh, I've found it.)

Bitwise operations

Bitwise operations are only performed on integers. Bitwise operations include the following:

Addition of a variable value to one. The value of the expression contains 1 in all places, in which values of the variable contain 0, and 0 in all places, in which values of the variable contain 1.

b = ~n;

The binary representation of x is shifted to the right by y bits. The right shift is boolean, i.e. the bits that are freed on the left will be filled with zeros.

x = x >> y;

The binary representation of x is shifted to the left by y bits; the bits being released to the right are filled with zeros.

x = x << y;

Bitwise operation AND of binary representations of x and y. The value of the expression contains 1 (TRUE) in all places where both x and y contain non-zero; and 0 (FALSE) in all other places.

b = ((x & y) != 0);

Bitwise OR operation of binary representations of x and y. The value of the expression contains 1 in all places where x or y does not contain 0, and 0 in all other places.

b = x | y;

Bitwise eXclusive OR of the binary representations of x and y. The expression contains 1 in places where x and y have different binary values, and 0 in all other places.

b = x ^ y;

Help me solve this problem! Please give me a concrete example of such operations. Thank you in advance

VladimirR:

Help me understand this topic! Please give specific examples of these operations. Thank you in advance

are you doing your diploma in bitwise operations or just out of idle interest?

sergeev:

are you writing a diploma in bitwise operations or just out of idle interest?
I started to study MQL4 using the tutorial presented here and reached this topic.

VladimirR:
I started learning MQL4 from the tutorial provided here and got to this topic.

Skip this topic. it's a very rare occurrence.

When you get to the point where you need bits and pieces, you'll be able to figure it out on your own.

sergeev:

Skip the subject. It's a very rare occurrence.

When you get to the point where you need the bits, you'll be able to figure it out on your own.

I see. I hope so. Tell me how all the software determines the colour on this line

color Alfa  = 32768;                  // Переменной присвоено значение зелёного цвета

VladimirR:

I see. I hope it does. Can you tell me how the software determines the colour on this line?

Use the RGB function.

sergeev:

Use the RGB function.
I haven't gotten to the functions yet. When I do, and if I don't, I'll be sure to write!
Reason: