[Archive!] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass it by. Couldn't go anywhere without you - 2. - page 37

granit77:
In the Optimisation Results tab of the right-click menu, uncheck the "Ignore useless results" box.

thanks dude! let me give you a hug!

Thank you!!!!!

Well, first of all, I do not see, and then it probably has nothing to do, I do not optimize, I visualize, and in the magazine should be written print, of course!

Really, I don't get it!!! Help!!!

Thank you all works.
Roman.:

... to the server and according to the parameters of the order it is pending, it will definitely be displayed in the terminal.

Dimka-novitsek:
Well, first of all, I do not see, and then it probably has nothing to do, I do not optimize, I visualize, and in the magazine should be written print, of course!

When optimizing Print does not write anything to the log

What about visualisation? Is it the same? How do you enter the data then? I do not remember exactly, I had no problems entering data into the log, I do not remember exactly, with an alert or a print, or my memory is glitchy?

I had to install a new software half a week or two ago and it was all gone. Then how do I get the data?

Here's another short, perfectly clear line,

OrderClose ( ticket, Lots, Bid(), 5, color Color=CLR_NONE );return(0); And the compiler writes errors!

')' - Unbalanced right parenthesis C:\FXstart\Documents\experts\sghfdg.mq4 (27, 60)

';' - initialization expected C:FXstart\Documents\experts\sghfdg.mq4 (27, 61)

'return' - comma or semicolon expected C:FXstart/Documentation/experts\sghfdg.mq4 (27, 62)

Help!

Can I go through the questions I asked in the forum, like 100 pages ago?

I mean, by others, how can you filter out what you yourself asked for?

Oh, like this

OrderClose ( ticket, Lots, Bid, 5,0 );return(0);

Reason: