Trader-strategists are being recruited for the asset management team of a private investment fund - page 14

I don't call to do it that way, but mathematics: comparison, subtraction, writing an element to an array and similar things are transferable from MQL4 to C++ practically by copying code. The service functions I cited as an example are another matter. The information on the free margin and quotes array will be obtained from the server or generated from ticks. This is the tricky part.

But in general, yes, it depends on each one.

I just did not understand how you are going to call start at every tick. A search through the forum like " call function start from application Dll" did not produce results. Maybe you can give me a link. Just curious how it is done.

"kallega you only have to settle for my interview http://globalfx-trading.blogspot.com/2009/04/fxdd-maserati-mini-cooper-winner.html" Ruslion, it's not about your win here http://hclubfx.org/investor.html

elritmo:

To Ruslion

>>my costs only operating site for brokerage is about 20,000 euros with monitoring, but passive income from commissions))

I would not pay for the licence of MT server but for others who take part in the project? I am just curious.

it is incomparably small to all the benefits of brokering

Bryan:
"kallega you only have to settle for my interview http://globalfx-trading.blogspot.com/2009/04/fxdd-maserati-mini-cooper-winner.html" Ruslion, this is not about your win here http://hclubfx.org/investor.html

commenting

"From further PAMM reports it became obvious that the subject not only cannot show at least ten times less profitability than in the contest, but also has been driving the account into minuses for several months".

Only an absolutely illiterate person who does not understand the specifics of large-volume spotting at a retail broker and market maker such as FXDD could have written that

At that time, only a few systems were working, like almost all scalpers at Alpari on pams and even among small traders who deal in scalping

But on the large volumes on the low-liquid pairs there was not enough liquidity at the broker to cover the volume of more than 100 lots on the Eurocad

As for kickbacks, no one needs brains to slander on the forum - anyone can contact FXDD and get an official confirmation whether Ruslan Nikolaev has received kickbacks from the commission

i can give the manager's coordinates- for your interest even Artem Bondatsev abond@fxdd.com

as for the alpari account, i wrote earlier that i opened the account specifically to test the work of the same strategies on the classic alpari account

i decided to close the account only after it was found out that i could not trade on this account due to the overnight spread increase, i closed the account

By the way, not so long ago I opened an account there again for testing, but this time it is NDD- well this is a different matter, gentlemen, despite the fact that the profitability of these systems over the year and a half has decreased by 30 times

while i'm checking the eurocad - it looks pretty good

look at

Ruslion1
212.65.93.5:443

how the fund will be opened

we'll do public monitoring with access to the account once a week

so there will be no slander or vile allegations

2 Ruslion:

By the way, just for the sake of interest, is there even ONE person among those who turned to you who was able to show at least THREE years in a row the declared risk-to-profitability ratio?

Discussion of DCs is forbidden under the forum rules.

I've been scalping overnight crosses myself. I can confirm that channel scalping has become much more difficult and less profitable on almost all pairs...

Andrei01:
Quotes are ordinary data. Can't data be transferred to the terminal? The same goes for trade orders.
The protocol of terminal's work with the server is closed. Are you suggesting we disassemble the terminal?! Mind you, we're just trying to open a fund, not hack it. =)
Reason: