What to do with the grail? - page 35

FreeLance:

Hasn't it become apparent?

It was obvious, otherwise I wouldn't have intervened )

sllawa3:

when it comes to the possibility of getting quotes before DTs yes (although I can name a reputable person on this forum who has used it successfully! )

in my own experience with the banks - quite realistic about what was real !

I think the point here is not to get ahead of the DC, but to trade directly without the DC and as a consequence without intermediaries. Yes?

sever30:
Answer the question, I really don't understand...
I need two more things: to know the banks from which quotations are formed by suppliers and to know the DC suppliers ... (from which quotations are formed at a brokerage house)... but it's a technical question... it's solvable...

sllawa3:

when it comes to the possibility of getting quotes before DTs yes (although I can name a reputable person on this forum who has used it successfully! )

in my own experience with the banks - quite realistic about what was real !

Well, I'm right - it's just your imagination, you never did it, and you never will. And who is here f---ing like Trotsky, eh - Slavik? ))

Tantrik:
I think the point here is not to get ahead of the DC, but to trade directly without the DC and as a consequence without intermediaries. Yes?
No... the whole point is to rip off a broker... Directly one can buy or sell currency at a bank using the same bank client

alexx_v:
Well, I'm right - it's just your fantasy, you never did it, and you never will. And who's f...ting like Trotsky here, eh - Slavik? ))
Read carefully! (Although I can name an authoritative person on this forum who has used it with success ! )

Tantrik:
No. Think about it - what use is Slavik to some BKTRUS33 with his pennies, even if he opened an offshore bank (if he has enough money for the license)?

Tantrik:
I can buy online shops, pay with webmoney, tel. etc., and i can probably buy currency from any bank - i don't need payment card, just a digital signature! Slava is right, in theory I can buy yen currency in Japan - but I don't know Japanese.

Have you compared rates?

Have you calculated the spread?

You will find the DC's kitchen to be more familiar to you...

;)

Glory - it's not about someone who allegedly did something somewhere somehow, it's about you - who didn't (and I add - and you won't), but made a fuss about it, like you have and more than once ))

alexx_v:
It was obvious, otherwise I wouldn't have interfered )

I agree.

I couldn't help myself...

;)

Reason: