Who are the Greeters - page 5

Aleksander:
2 alex12 - this is the formula behind the New Poker... not even poker but Joker.... dig there...

can you tell me directly ?
or in a private message ?

alex12:

Your archive won't download - it opens a blank page.

Right-click on the archive, then "save as", save to a folder on the drive, then

in this folder, click on the archive again and unzip it into the current directory, the text is in pdf format.

goldtrader:

Это вот так надо "Математикой фильтровать"?

Ты хоть результаты этой "фильтрации" интерпретировать адекватно можешь? Это мартин с подогнанными параметрами на участке 10 лет. Прибыль за 10 лет 10% при просадке депозита около 25-30%. Такой %% дохода ты получишь по рублёвому банковскому вкладу за год-полтора без всяких рисков и просадок.

alex12:
Do you have a better one?

Of course there is. I told you - put it in a bank. The yield is an order of magnitude higher, and the risks are an order of magnitude or even two lower.

10% over 10 years - that's 1% a year. That's such a martin. And even such an ultra-low yield does not provide a guarantee against a loss.

Roman.:

Right-click on the archive, then "save as", save to a folder on the drive, then

In this folder, right-click on the archive again and unzip it to the current directory, the text is in pdf format.

it gives you an error
Files:
tdvseognwers.rar  204 kb

goldtrader:

Of course there is. I told you - put it in a bank. The returns are an order of magnitude higher and the risks are an order of magnitude or even two lower.

10% over 10 years is 1% a year. That's the kind of martin. And even such ultra-low yields do not provide a guarantee against a drain.

You do realize that neither I nor you are satisfied
with these profits, so why are you suggesting it?
Do you have something worthwhile to offer?

alex12:

You do realize that neither you nor I are satisfied
with these profits - then why are you suggesting it?
Do you have something worthwhile to offer?

5 points!

Where are your posts going? A couple of hours ago it was 99, now it's 90... Are the moderators deleting them or are you deleting them?

P.S. I just have a good memory.

Swetten:

Creed in English is a creed. Creeder is a public exhibitionist.

Some traders have a credo - to organise clear online trading and draw nice pictures.

Others have a creed - to shout at the whole forum about bad brokerage companies and to spam with demo-plots.

Others have a -- to philosophize with the forum over a bottle or two of good cognac.

That's funny.

AlexSTAL:

5 points!

Where are your posts going? A couple of hours ago it was 99, now it's 90... moderators delete or you yourself?

P.S. I just have a good memory.

If I could turn threads off myself, I would, but I don't think that's an option.
on the forum in my profile.
The Avalanche topic was apparently disabled by the forum moderators.

alex12: The Avalanche thread - apparently the forum moderators disabled it.
Not disabled, but demolished. You can see the details here.

alex12:
You understand that neither I nor you are satisfied
with such profits - then why are you offering.

I'm not suggesting anything, just comparing your suggestion of trading on margin earning 1% a year with the bank %%.

alex12:
Do you have anything worthwhile to offer?
I do not havea grail for forex. There are more or less working tactics like Sperandeo reversal in combination with Price Action.
Reason: