MT4 PROGRAMMING - page 4

poul:

I don't understand you at all!!!!!
Learn to live honestly and take responsibility for your actions instead of fudging the results ....

poul:

What's the deal? For them to take my sign down?

..... don't go, don't go. You're the one who's going to get caught right there.

jartmailru:
Guys, how do you make a corpse live for the duration of the test? %-)

It can be done, and I don't believe you don't know how.

jartmailru:
Guys, how do you make a corpse live for the duration of the test? %-)

It's up to the pathologist. They can do it easily, I've seen it myself. They will write what the bosses want in the paperwork.

Integer:

How much money is in your demo now?

Integer:

How much money is in your demo now?

from $100 made $1,500!!!! in a month!!!!

poul:
from $100 to $1,500!!!! in a month!!!!
wow, what kind of job do they give you for that ?

VladislavVG:

+100! It amazes me that young people have no options in their heads, they have only one option: to cheat and not to study or work with their heads in any way

In principle, what the country's leadership aspired to, what examples of their activities they put on TV every day, that is the result.

SZY: Then Luzhkov did a good job, and there is no need to smear him on TV!

poul:
from $100 to $1,500!!!! in a month!!!!
You shouldn't be allowed anywhere near finances, especially other people's finances......

poul:

Hi guys!!! who knows the answer!!!

how to remove the line - demo account, from the terminal!!! it appears when you go to your demo at the top of the line !!!!

What you're asking is not programming (the name of the topic). You want to screw your employer, which is not a good thing.

If you know how to trade profitably, you should put some real money (however small) in your account and trade. Kill two birds with one stone:

1. Earn money.

You have something to show and a job to get.

And if you have an occasional success on the demo, don't try to cheat your employer. If you lose his deposit, you will get into trouble instead of money.

VladislavVG:
Да Вас к финансам, особенно чужим, и близко на пушечный выстрел допускать нельзя......

I don't need other people's finances! I just need to show my profits!!!!!like this on the real!

Reason: