Adviser to the whole world - page 70

I want to ask ... at a brokerage house where the hedge margin = 0 for lots, is the margin deducted only for one instrument ? or the same for lots on different pairs ?

sllawa3:
I want to ask ... at a brokerage house where the hedge margin = 0 for lots, is the margin deducted only for one instrument ? or the same for lots on different pairs ?
Why don't you ask the brokerage house?

Aleksander:

>>we have opened 1 lot on the euronewsd and by what should we multiply 1 on the eurogbp?

First we use the GBPUSD exchange rate (at the time of the deal) to find out how many dollars it costs to move 1 point of Eurogbp ... then calculate the lot size * volatility coefficient of the instrument :)

But we don't know where 2 locations will close... below the buy position or above the sell position... So, we need averaging, not the rates at the moment of 2 open trades

Swetten:
You can't ask the DC itself?
You're the one we've been waiting for!!! for a change in communication...

We must enter two ratios... one for a buy position and one for a sell position...

sllawa3:
you're the one we've been waiting for!!! for a change in communication...
I actually asked a question.

Swetten:
I actually asked a question.
the weekend to ask

sllawa3:
the weekend to ask
Is that a question or a statement?

and another possible hypothetical situation: for example we opened positions with a given spread... and the spread continued to expand... (to the limit) and both positions were losing until the stop out...

Swetten:
Is that a question or a statement?
are you really bored on a Saturday night? )
Reason: