DC with maximum speed of execution - page 3

Prival:

P.S. I have written to you in person

Me too plz.

Yurixx:

I know one that provides the price you click on. But it's not MT. Who's yours, if it's not a secret ? I'd rather you tell me in person.

I didn't say it was a MT.

Zhunko:
I didn't say it was MT.

I didn't say I was only interested in MT either. I am interested in any broker that guarantees the price. And fast execution is exactly the consequence of such a guarantee. so, will you share?

Prival:

any work done in MT can be transferred to java at the touch of a button

I did not hear about this, Sergei, please send me one

There are some with MT as well.

Prival:

I have an ECN of course, but not cut off as in MT. There's a glass, there's (volumes) and tick history... a lot of advantages + very cool built-in software, any developments made in MT, just press a button and translate into java (indicators, advisors, scripts) in general all that has been worked out...

I've written to you in my personal message.

Du.... what? MT is being introduced there too.

joo:

And with MT there is.

And look, there's probably a 0.1 lot volume

Mischek:
Look it up, there's probably a 0.1 lot size
И?

there is no such volume

If you trade through a bank and not a DC, you can do it with 0.01 lots. The bank can afford it, while the DC (not the kitchen) cannot.

Hence the conclusion. Fast execution may occur only in two cases. In one of them - when we leave through the bank. You know about the second case.

joo:

If you trade through a bank and not a DC, you can do it with 0.01 lots. The bank can afford it, while the DC (not the kitchen) cannot.

Hence the conclusion. Fast execution may occur only in two cases. In one of them - when we leave through the bank. You know about the second case.

I have not met a bank with 0.01 lots, do you know one?
Reason: