EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1834

strangerr:
Margaret, ow, how's the bye holding up yet?
Why on earth would you want to close it?

margaret:
And why should it be closed?

You're greedy, though)))) I also think it's only a correction, but that's just a guess, so best to be on the safe side.

strangerr:

You're greedy, though)))
A stock analyst and a broker bump into each other at the lift.
Broker (sneering):
- Well, are you going to tell me now whether it's up or down?
Analyst's answer:
- We need a clear indication of which floor we're on now. In any case, we are not going above the roof and not below the basement. Although it is possible that the lift gets stuck or the direction of travel changes due to an emergency.

MrCoffee:

Familiar level indicator but can't remember its name, please advise!

Thank you!

It's called Pivot. I'm not sure if it's the original name, but it's from Code Base.

strangerr:

You're greedy, though)))

How long has Galina been visiting the forum?

because I've been skipping around...

OlegTs:

Has Galina been visiting the forum long?

I'm just skipping around...

I haven't seen her for a long time, she must have robbed the Russian stock exchange and rushed off to warmer climes)))

strangerr:

Yes, it has not been seen for a long time, she must have robbed the Russian stock exchange and rushed to warmer climes)))
Yes, and in light of recent events, there is probably no internet in warm countries =)

Funny, everything is going down and the pound and the franc, but the eurik stubbornly holds the level........ It happens :)

nikelodeon:
Funny, everything is going down and the pound and the franc, but the eurik stubbornly holds the level........ It happens :)

What is he holding, he almost drew a takeover on the day.

nikelodeon:
Nope, it doesn't :)
Reason: