EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1815

Noterday:

http://news.mail.ru/politics/5392215/?frommail=1

This is the kind of stuff that says the Euro is going to go down without a rollback....

I only wonder what level to fly from))

2011.02.23 22:04:18 *IMF: Further dollar weakening will lead to more balanced growth

Currently, futures contracts for oil supplies in April are concluded here at the rate of $100.01 per barrel. This is $4.59 more than Tuesday's closing rate, experts say, ITAR-TASS reported. According to analysts, the unstable situation in the Middle East and North Africa is the reason for such a sharp rise in oil prices.

ECB, Trichet: People in the region can rest assured that the ECB will remain true to its mandate

-Price stability is embedded in medium and long-term expectations
-Large and long inflation differentials could be a cause for concern
-Wage developments must meet the definition of price stability

Merkel: German exit from eurozone "impossible in practice"

" We are against Eurobond issuance
" No need to blame speculators for euro crisis: the root cause lies in overly profligate governments

ECB, Weber: Deficit countries must embrace reforms to improve their competitiveness

" Imbalances within the eurozone must be reduced to avoid damage to the whole bloc
" Actions by deficit countries are needed
" Countries with undervalued currencies must make their exchange rates more flexible
" German growth in 2010 was "astonishing"
" Economy can reach pre-crisis levels by the end of the year
" Excessive price pressure in developed countries
" What's happening now is an EU crisis, not a euro crisis

Morning..... Closed all purchases at 3770 until the situation clears up.

Have a good day everyone!

Hey... asia rolls cotton wool

Good morning everyone and have a profitable day!!! I'm an observer today, if only to join in tonight)

Alex_K:

Good morning everyone and have a profitable day!!! I'm an observer today, if only to join in tonight)

Watching growth?)))
Reason: