EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1672

torgus:

Forecast fulfilled, now going for a pullback from below are propped up by large calls, open interest - blue zone, put/call ratio - 1,02.

On the wolf, the fifth wave ends, the sixth wave is coming, somewhere up to 1.3630.

1.3630 is not likely... 1.36 is more likely

evbut:
1.3630 is not very likely... 1.36 is more likely.

I read and I catch myself thinking: Great is the Russian language.

Feel the difference: not very likely and...a little bit likely.

coronel:

I read and I catch myself thinking: Great is the Russian language.

Feel the difference: not very likely and...a little bit likely.

Is 30 points a little likely or a little likely for you? )))

Wolf is on the clock. Target 1.3630, date 14:00 Monday.

torgus:

Forecast fulfilled, now going for a pullback from below are propped up by large calls, open interest - blue zone, put/call ratio - 1,02.

On the wolf, the fifth wave ends, the sixth wave is coming, somewhere up to 1.3630.

1.3560 will pass (more likely not) then 1.36. Putt...call again putt ...left corner! - the bar... Watch the cartoon - maybe it's not real! Did you put even one putt there yourself?

Then why is the price at these levels? Look, did I make any of the predictions wrong?

Look at the price.

Tantrik:

1.3560 will pass (probably not) then 1.36. Putt...call again putt ...left corner! - the bar... Watch the cartoon - maybe it's not real! Did you put even one putt in there yourself?

those of us with money to fuckin' ....... and we're just trying to catch something, like you on the waves, nets and so on... we're in the same situation ))))) but if you start talking about "you put even one putt" - then this thread can be forgotten forever ... because all of us here are expressing our thoughts, views on the market, all our resources won't be enough to put up a single putt or stake ))))

Reason: