EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1466

factor_admin:
Who's looking at this development, guys???
3490 or 1.35 we have to wait for a reversal downwards (if there will be one) (1.3416 should come back)

Sorry about the offtops.
Who knows how to use this software?

factor_admin:
How do you guys see things developing?

H1 is definitely down)))

rensbit:
Sorry about the offtop.
Who knows how to use this software?

I have found a discussion somewhere on the forum, bookmarked it (I have it myself), but I can't find it yet. There is very little in common on FXmail.ru If I find it I will write off, you the same if you meet, throw me in a personal message.

here found

http://www.speculant.org/forum/showthread.php?t=861

artikul:

H1 is definitely down ))))

Where do you see it from? ;)

Not to be snide... just so you know :)

93408:

Where's that coming from? ;)

I'm not asking in a snide way... just so you know :)

And the face is snide.

93408:

Where do you see it from? ;)

Not to be snide... just so you know :)

You won't believe it anyway )))) Whatever ))))

The top turkey is Alligator in the form of a histogram. The blue square is the area of Williams' angulation. In this case it is on the uptrend. But so far I cannot see any strong signal to buy))). Although, everything is subjective. And for sure someone thinks differently. )))

I see a wolf on gold)

artikul:

You won't believe it anyway )))) Anyway ))))

The top turkey is the Alligator in histogram form. The blue square is the Williams angulation area. In this case it is on the uptrend. So far I cannot see any clear signals to buy))). Although, everything is subjective. And for sure someone thinks differently. )))

Not if it's B.Williams... But it's about to have a signal - zero line crossing on AO... AC is already green, at 1.3490 fractal...

So far we have not seen any signs of divergence.

ADX is growing along with the DI+

On the Ishimoku two candlesticks ago chinkou-span has crossed the chart from the bottom to the top at a convenient angle (though the Ishimoku on the watch is not very reliable).

Nothing interesting so far on 4H except a flat ))))))))))

Tantrik:
And the face is snide.

There's a little... I'm afraid to walk past the mirror ))))))))))))
Reason: