EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1444

Vlad72:

The same calculation can be used to throw out all of Gann's theory, because it does not always work, and it is just an indicator, it only serves as a support in the trader's work.

So, according to Stranger's advice, let's delete everything related to Gann from our computer.

I meant this indicator, who didn't understand it, because it does not calculate levels correctly, it uses the zigzag principle, the one who created it may have heard something about it. At least until 1.3689 you may forget about sells.

Temnyj:

They have different TFs, just 1'-6' is visible on the daily chart as well.

This is a possibility that cannot be ruled out either.

What are the blue lines?

Temnyj:

They have different TFs, just 1'-6' is visible on the daily chart as well.

This is a possibility that cannot be ruled out either.

Second target.

Ekonom:
what are the blue lines?

The blue line is channel 2 - 4 and 1. The red area is the fifth point emergence zone.

strangerr:

I am talking about this indicator, if you do not understand it, because it does not calculate levels correctly, it is rather a zigzag indicator, the one who created it may have heard something about Gann. At least till 1.3689 you may forget about the sells.

I do not want to support this indicator, it works because I like it, but while testing it for the second day I liked it.

I am not going to forget about the sells, at least to the minimums, at the first signal downwards I will press the sell button.

strangerr:

The second target.

Then in this case we get a worked 1-5 and a move to 6. Let's wait.

Vlad72:

I don't want to be a champion of this indicator, I don't like it at all, but I've been testing it for the second day, and I've liked it so far.

And I am not going to forget about the sells, at least to the minimums, at the first down signal I will press the sell button.

You may think: levels are calculated from a certain point, if it drew a level 180 for example at 1.3456, it should stay there, and not drag around the chart, if you liked it, you will like the zigzag even more)))) And sell-buy is your own business, I'm just warning you.

Temnyj:

The blue line is channel 2 - 4 and 1. The red area is the area where the fifth point appears.

I have not encountered such a rule, I thought that the line passed 1-3-5, not a valid wulff.

strangerr, what do you think?

Ekonom:

I've never encountered such a rule, I've considered a 1-3-5 line passed as a non-conforming wolf.

Strangerr, what do you think?

It's all drawn correctly, I gave you the link to the branch, you can see everything there.

By the way, they say modified Fibo levels are in vogue now, and they are 140; 175; 233; 350; 426.

threw them on the first impulse on H1

Reason: