EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1329

Tantrik:
Collect first the sells then the bai :) (and do what?)

I don't even open bai, I don't see the point yet. Regarding the Aussie correction: Australia has massive floods, losses of several billion quid, the floods will continue.

strangerr:

I don't even open bai, I don't see the point yet. Regarding the Aussie correction: Australia has massive floods, loss of several billion quid, floods will continue.
You have a buy stop after limit sells on the screenshot - the yew will go up! That's what I asked about. Losses in quid! and how they will affect the aussie dollar exchange rate. (might go up - gold production goes down - gold goes up and the Aussie after that)

Tantrik:
In your screen you have a buy stop after the limit sells - the eur will go up! that's what I asked about. Losses in quid! and how will they affect the aussie dollar exchange rate. (might go up - gold production goes down - gold goes up and the Aussie after that)

If you want to know the amount of losses, you need to calculate it in Tengri (Tenge), but the matter will not change.) I always have a bystop or sellstop just in case.

Tomorrow 5 "peripheral" countries will be floating bonds. That's what will decide the fate of the correction, not our great IMHs

lsn

http://ruforum.mt5.com/showthread.php?t=96&page=1360

I'm also thinking about this tomorrow's bullshit, I think the euro is the only reason why it's not going down.

strangerr:

Tomorrow 5 "peripheral" countries will be floating bonds. That's what will decide the fate of the correction, not our great IMHs

lsn

http://ruforum.mt5.com/showthread.php?t=96&page=1360

I'm also thinking about this tomorrow's bullshit, I think the euro is the only reason why it's not going down.

"The rating of these liabilities will be AAA, so there will be no shortage of buyers, which will give the euro considerable support," reckons Kenneth Brox, chief economist at Lloyds TSB Corporate Markets in London.

I see support is already gathering

MisterVova:

I see support is already gathering
The stronger the support, the more powerful the breakthrough ;)))

chepikds:
The stronger the support, the more powerful the breakthrough ;)))
up or down

How about 1.2? Or even 1.18? )))

not going down