EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1323

Correction

Tantrik:

Correction

Too bad Rekker isn't here, or he would have said something about these corrections)))

strangerr:

Too bad Rekker is not here, or he would have said something about these corrections)))
The market will tell!

factor_admin:
I sold out too!!! Not much off the price of 1.2966.
Did you cover the bai? (loss?).

Dear, does anyone think to sell the audi yenko from the current ones (maybe after the rebound) and go lower imho...to 80-78.8

I also look at the FF (pound-frank) and i think it is going to go down too...

Tantrik:
The market will tell!

That's the thing, he doesn't want to say anything for the second day)))) I want to sell and comb a couple of hundred pips in a couple of hours, not watch this twitch)))

ruslan67:

Dear, does anyone think to sell the audi yenko from the current ones (maybe after the rebound) and go lower imho...to 80-78.8

I also look at the FF (pound-frank) and i think it is going to go down too...

The word is incomprehensible. Aud/yen is a buy from the current, but pound/frank screen see my(my opinion) (we if sell sell, then write sell, if buy, then write buy. (If we sell, we put buy, if we buy, we put buy.) (really, where is the rekker!)

Tantrik:
The word is incomprehensible. Aud/yen - buy from current, and pound/frank screen see my(my opinion)

I agree on aude/yen and pound/frank I don't watch it.

Tantrik:
Reason.
i.e. the mind does not want to test for both convergence and divergence at the same time?
Reason: