EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1273

DragonSL:

This is the influence of foreign cinema... so already talked about the dollar, now the euro...

Conclusions are my own. As I said, I'm just wondering who will be the first to get out of there.

To Vlad72: the end of the week is the end of the week.

strangerr:

I do not like the Euro at the end of this week and if today's afternoon candlestick is bad, I will leave it alone until Monday.

You are right, it cannot turn around quickly, it has to shake and gather strength, only a quick collapse is done (like an Armageddon or something in the USA)...

DragonSL:

You are right, it cannot turn around quickly, it has to shake, gain strength, only a collapse is quick (like an armageddon or something in the US)...

And so it turns around)))). Guys, you are comparing the states and the EU, do not forget that the former is a country and the latter is a collective farm.

Guys, what do you think it's 1.3050

I've had five pullbacks of 50 pips))))

Support became resistance, very clearly visible.

Say bye-bye to all the dangling byes (just kidding)

factor_admin:
What do you think, guys? 1.3050

What is there to think about? The Eur is going downhill, I think before we hit 1.2968 it will not rebound, and even upwards is not very visible

Pound is booing out for the second time today, but clearly doesn't want to go down)))

IgorM:

What is there to think about? The Euro is going down, I think it will not rebound till the level of 1.2968, and I do not see much upwards either

If we hit the minimum, it is not worth even thinking about rebounding till the next autumn.
Reason: