EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1265

DragonSL:

What lot are we trading? )))

Lot within normal mm, I'm not a fanatic.

strangerr:

Interesting situation, the pound is clearly defined upwards and the euro is going nowhere. Sold the buckschiff, nearest target is 0.9609, no longer visible over the horizon))))

Tantrik:

You read my mind)))) Closing the week at 0.9428-62, but without that upside move you drew on the screenshot.

strangerr:

You read my mind)))) Closing of the week I expect 0.9428-62, but without that upside move that you drew on the screenshot.
:))

strangerr:

Lot within normal mm, I'm not a fanatic.

What's your indicator on the top left corner? Can you send me a picture?

I like it too...... it's a cool thing.... if it also takes the result from the account history, then it's cool...

sezon:
What is your indicator in the top left corner? Can you send it to me?
Files:
i-profit.rar  22 kb

strangerr:

You read my mind)))) I expect the closing of the week at 0.9428-62, but without the upside, which you drew on the screenshot.

The eu and the chiff have been correlated lately. It is quite possible that the eu will roll back as well. And on the eu, it is also possible.

The situation for the euro is such that there is no point in selling right now and there is not much light to buy.

strangerr:
The situation for the euro is such that there is no point in selling and there is not much light to buy.

The Euro has a very good downside potential on the daily chart and even if we reached the third wave the day before yesterday, it will go to 1.21

Reason: