EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1244

rysstigra:

I have a trendline from the last wolf that undercuts the tops and so is full of currents

Point 1 and 4 have created resistance level so the probability of price not breaking upwards is very high

Tantrik:
What don't you understand?

No, I understand. I was just asking, is the bollinger standard?

terentyevdd:
forte i.e. 100% till 1.335, we will not go lower?
In the near future we will not go down, maybe after 1.38 there are big sells in minuses - who will let them close!

Tantrik:
In the nearest future we will not go down, maybe after 1.38 there are big sells in minuses - who will let them close!
1.38 is too much, I think 1.36-1.37 is enough =) Although, according to my red variant (triangle) 1.34 is the ceiling.

Noterday:
1.38 is too much, I think 1.36-1.37 is enough =) Although according to my red variant (triangle) 1.34 is the ceiling.
This is how they see, when the sells die, they go down. 1.35 may be 1.36.

Well, here we go again with the traditionalingcentral sent in

Gold covered +7pp. No way =)

Tantrik:
So they see them there, when the sells die, they go down. 1.35 was supposed to be maybe 1.36.

I had a dream that the eu made a move from 1.32 to 1.35 and then made a move to 1.40 and then later to 1.45. I do not know if it is realistic till 1.45 but so far only till 1.4 is visible

Noterday:

Well, here we go again with the traditionalingcentral sent in

Gold covered +7pp. Fuck it =)

Gold is up

forte928:

I had a dream in which the EUR makes a move from 1.32 to 1.35 and then makes a jump to 1.40 and then later to 1.45. I do not know how realistic it is to 1.45 but so far only to 1.4 is visible

and woke up in a cold sweat)))

rigc:
and woke up in a cold sweat)))

No I didn't, I just had a dream before the crisis in 2008 when the price went down sharply ... I woke up and immediately realized that at 10:00 am the price collapsed sharply ...
Reason: