EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1242

forte928:

The news can confirm the trend direction or the change of it, everything else depends on the technical analysis - but I especially liked the way the Bollinger shows how this reversal or correction in the continuation of the trend happens

And how would the Bollinger help me if gold was buy, and there was no trend on the chart?

it was for Forte (it didn't work there)

odiseif:
I'm sitting here, reading the forums ....
Here ... people are writing specific predictions in specific directions
"On M30 this pair, the stochastic is rising and the price is approaching the resistance line and the bollinger midline. I am considering 2 options:
1) Let's break through the support line and go towards the upper bollinger line
2) Let's bounce from the resistance line and go towards the indicator lower boundary."
FULL PREVENTION

And if we look at D1

-DEN-:

And if you look at D1

if it's on D1, you'll have to look in another basement ..... it will probably be the basement of his house

Tantric, is your Bolinger standard??? and what do you think of my picture by Wolf???

Tantrik:

And how would bollinger help me if gold was buy, and there were no trends on the chart?

Yours wouldn't help...

rysstigra:
Tantric, is your Bolinger standard??? and what do you think of my picture by Wolf???
Wrongly drawn..... it probably looks like 3 Indians ....no Wolfe and far from smelling .

odiseif:
Wrongly drawn..... it most likely looks like 3 Indians ....no Wolfe and far from smelling .

Where's the mistake?

rysstigra:
Tantric, is Bolinger your standard??? and what do you think of my picture by Wolf???
I don't recognise the wolf as such. What I think - diagonal slice of the channel - 2 woolfs - one channel - channels will be more reliable than halves. Further the wulfs are trends on the tops - there are trends - true, false, temporary, high (I have one point each). Wolfs are part of channels, channels are part of a trend TS, but trends are part of the next TS (but it's a secret - I won't tell)
Reason: