EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1238

Yeah, by the way, I'm really worried that the daytime is likely to close like this...

Noterday, if up to 1.35 we reach the border of the big triangle, then we go down and very far, because the head and shoulders are outlined, it is especially well seen on the daily chart, is this also correct?

barfly13:

Whether it will or not, no one knows... But where to buy and where to stop may be just assumed, and to be even more precise, one should have bought earlier and now one just needs to get in the right amount!

Or we may wait and look at the close of day, and if the candlestick is bearish, considering the dividers, we may go long on the morning rise to the sell. But this is just a guess.

barfly13:

Whether it will or not, no one knows... But where to buy and where to stop you can just assume, and to be even more precise, you should have bought earlier and now you just need to get your stake right!
It is clear that no one knows, but you assume the downward move, and I don't . I sold earlier and now I buy.

terentyevdd:
Noterday, if up to 1.35 we reach the boundary of the big triangle, we go down and very far, because the head and shoulders are outlined, it is especially well seen on the daily chart.
It is too early to talk about it, I will not say anything but I do not want to guess.)

Anyway, so far my thoughts are as follows

Tantrik:
It's understandable that no one knows, but you are assuming a throw down and I'm not . but a little earlier sold now bought.

The answer is, you can buy from the current level, the level is really not bad, but if you want you cannot place a competent stop in the area of the nearest hundred points, only lower...

Range of movement of the euur within 1.34-1.31 for 2 weeks...

forte928:

Range of movement of the euur within 1.34-1.31 for 2 weeks...

I was counting before the New Year, it turned out that there would be no breakdown of the high and low until January 20. But this is if the calculations are correct, again)))

barfly13:

The answer is, you can buy from the current level, the level is really not bad, but if you want you cannot place a competent stop in the area of the nearest hundred points, only lower...

I, for example, if I wanted to buy, I would wait for an hour and a half, but that's just my opinion.
Reason: