EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1163

Prolon:
Ah... Right - that's the prediction thread! 1.33 - the euro will visit, ... I don't want to take any more chances ....

What is this beautiful song about, o lad?)))

strangerr:

What is this beautiful song about, O lad?)
Actually, I'm 45 and I'm not much of a boy... - and you may not agree with me - that's your right.

Prolon:
Actually, I'm 45 - I don't look like a teenager... - And you may not agree with me - that is your right.

It's all right to be on a first-name basis. So how can I agree or disagree if I don't know what you're talking about?

strangerr:

It's okay to be on a first-name basis. So how do I agree or disagree if I don't know what it's about?

Please understand me correctly - 1.33 will visit... the question is when? But not before next week. - You're giving me the analysis, go ahead. If I'm wrong, I'm prepared to concede defeat.

Besides, what do people do around here - who can post the coolest picture?

strangerr:

It's okay to be on a first-name basis. So how do I agree or disagree if I don't know what it's about?

Bowl!

Tantrik:

Bowl!

Far be it from me to you!!! Brothers But here's all the liver whining - it'll be so...

Prolon:
Far be it from me to you!!! Brothers But here's all the liver whining - it'll be like this...
1.33 for sure. They can still speculate downwards.

Tantrik:
It will be 1.33 for sure. Could still speculate downwards.
Yes - right - there is some scope for action here... Thanks for understanding, please don't take it for granted, no one has ever got away from risk... - I may be wrong - and I would hate to let someone down ... Regards Vladimir!

If we're on the topic at all.... the euro is going to go up in the long term... IN A... Many pams have collapsed just because they were on the downside.
Reason: