EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1138

Different TFs are also an illusion.

chepikds:
We have only 5 days to work per week :), so we work :) the market never stands still!, Flatulence does not exist, it's an illusion, the market consists only of trends of different TFs.

I agree.

tara:
Different TFs are also an illusion.
Who cares ;) the higher the TF the greater the volatility, and this is already a pattern! although some people say there is no such thing ;)

chepikds:
It depends ;) the higher the TF the more volatility, and that's a pattern! Although some people say they don't have any ;)

What do you mean, no. Who isn't? The farther into the forest, the thicker the partisans.

forte928:

I know the pivots with 1 bar accuracy now...
Hi! tell me where the Eurobucks turns will be today. thanks :)

chepikds:
Hi! advise me where the Eurobucks reversals will be today. thanks :)
from all)))))

chepikds:
Hi! where are the Eurobucks reversals today. thanks :)

Are we going somewhere? I told you, that till the end of the holidays it will be a chatterbox with no trends)))) Just a couple dozen pips each, no more.

Guys, can you advise who knows and has experience, what are the main differences between trading currencies on Forts and Forex? Can they significantly affect the parameters of the trading system?

barfly13:

Guys, can you advise who knows and has experience, what are the main differences between trading currencies on Forts and Forex? Can they significantly affect the parameters of the trading system?

Forex is forex, but this is the first time I've heard of forts...

chepikds:
Forex is forex, but this is the first time I've heard of Forts...

Well, roughly speaking, it is a Russian trading platform for certain instruments, including currencies...
Reason: