EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1114

strangerr:

In fact, it is very low-risk due to the small stop.

1. a small stop, even if it is just a few positions.

2. adding to a profitable position, never to a losing position, as long as some of the positions are already in the Boo.

The result: if the movement is correctly predicted and the pyramid is built correctly, success is guaranteed! Well, if not, you get a few stops and breakeven :), which is not very significant...

I am working on a semi-automatic trading robot on this theme. I have only one thing to do: to optimize it for each TF.

Why do most traders lose? They do not observe MM! Averaging, stop-loss, etc. They have to work in the opposite direction! This is the success! At least this is at least some kind of guarantee of preserving the deposit ...

With this tactic, you can go wrong many times without a significant drawdown...

DragonSL:

Agreed, but Tantric is a reversalist and reversals are a matter of chance, a very risky operation (for me at least, I'm more of a trendsetter).

On the numbers, I ran a test:

If the demo account was 5700 (I play a whole lot at that level), then

Tantric inputs somewhere -1700 plum (1. It's not just euros 2.I can't keep minus for long with a whole lot).

Either reduce the lot or I'm doing something wrong...

This is just a test demo to test how reversals work. Tantric, if you don't mind I'll post this post with the calculations.

I don't doubt in the slightest that you're leaking something out there somewhere. (Hello family!)

Tantrik:
I don't doubt in the slightest that you're out there somewhere, losing something. (hello family!)

Ahh, only demo, not real: I am a programmer, not a trader, so the family is happy to live off the paycheck ))))

Our trader opened at 1.42 and is holding to 1.17 or something. I hear emo for trading.

chepikds:

working on a semi-automated machine on this topic, it's just a matter of optimising for each TF

Respect and respect, comrade.

torgus:

I place pending orders on Darvas every morning. I've been working with cent demo for now. I may close all my pending orders at the end of america in the evening.

I have a lot of orders! (If I can give you a link to brokerage companies with cent accounts, please).

I have seen my screenshot - I have no TS. TS - entry point, level of stop and profit. Multiple orders, ladder, martingale - MM.

Tantrik:
(If you can give me a link to a brokerage company with cent accounts, please?)
A piece for me too...

DragonSL:

Agreed, but Tantric is a reversal and a reversal is a matter of chance, a very risky operation (for me at least, I'm more of a trendsetter).

reversal is not a matter of chance but a clearly predictable situation

Ten-day report
Files:

forte928:

A U-turn is not a matter of chance but a clearly predictable situation.

I am not a magician, I am just learning the material so far...

In principle Fibo, Gunn, Andrews reversals are 65% readable, but it's hard for a machine.

The idea is this: let's take a typical semi-automatic (one of types):

Expert Group (signal source) -- Filter -- Advisor

How realistic it will be in practice?

I saw some brokerage companies that broadcast signals (I do not know if they are bots or experts - it is a mystery).

torgus:

Ten-day report

Not bad, but Stranger mentioned -- 95%, Tantric -- 100%.

How realistic is this?

Reason: