EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1073

So, gentlemen of the experts, where shall we rush tomorrow on EURUSD?

quickener:
Well, gentlemen experts, where shall we go tomorrow on EURUSD?

I put a pending one upwards. The rate will be in the corridor until the morning, and in the morning the banks will wake up and the rate will go up a bit. I closed all the positions just in case, I made a good profit today.

On the other hand, if we take the classical, after breakdown of the daily trend line, we should go back and test it from the opposite side, hence the pending order, as the correction may be good.

I would like to see a screenshot of the Dow. Was there a double top or not?

DragonSL:

I'd like to see a screenshot of the Dow. Was there a double top or not?

Would a triple fit?

DragonSL:

I put the pending order to the upside. The exchange rate will be in the corridor till the morning, and in the morning the banks will wake up and the rate will rise a little. Just in case, I closed all the positions, as I have earned a decent profit today.

On the other hand, if you take a classic, after breaking the daily trend line should come back and test it from the other side, hence the pending order, as the correction could be decent.

I would like to see a screenshot of the Dow. Was there a double top or not?

And I sold.

End of the year, profit taking in US stock market, oil and gold will give the dollar a boost. We may see 1.3600 this week, I don't think we will go higher and then head south again until spring))).

ernst:

End of the year, profit taking in US stock market, oil and gold will give the dollar a boost. We may see 1.3600 this week, I don't think we will go higher and then head south again until spring))).

1.3600 is euro strengthening and dollar weakening

And I woke up and bought one)))

Yeah, I opened my eyes too and he finally broke through the resistance)

strangerr:
And I woke up and bought one)))

Scary intersection of three lines, go here ))))))))))))))))

Even four - still a Sweet Zone.

Did you have time to look over the weekend?

December 3 and yesterday, twin days on the Eurobucks :)

watch on the watch or half-hour

Reason: