EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1037

 
AlexSTAL:
Why guess? You have to work on your system.
Words of gold!
[Deleted]  

I'm not guessing, I'm just going by the result - 1.32 has not been breached, there could be a bounce up if the jobless claims don't fall)))

 
Kitsan:

I'm not guessing, I'm just going by the result - 1.32 has not been breached, there could be a bounce up if the jobless claims don't fall)))


It reads: "I'm not guessing:, could be a bounce up if it doesn't fall".
 

AlexSTAl

Can you tell me what kind of Wolf indicator you have (the sentences at the top left are of interest)?

[Deleted]  

What time will the unemployment figures be in?

 
AlexAlex:

AlexSTAl

Can you tell me what kind of Wolf indicator you have (the sentences at the top left are of interest)?


I am interested)))
 
AlexAlex:

AlexSTAl

Can you tell me what kind of Wolf indicator you have (the sentences at the top left are of interest)?

own
 
strangerr:

I'm interested)))
а?
 
AlexSTAL:
а?

What 'ah', the exchange is of interest.
 

Prickly.....

Opened order for the championship from the Expert Advisor Buter, target: 1.31244

Opened order in the championship from the Expert Advisor Tomasz Tauzowski, target: 1.31219

This is the target on the chart: