EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 912

OK, I'm not looking forward to the dice, but that doesn't surprise me much:

Tantrik, I don't know what your optimism is based on, tf MH:

strangerr:

Let's see where it goes.

that's easy for you to say... i can't wait for the dice :) but how do i meditate dry? and i don't feel like drinking :)

- well, the cubes whispered that first a little up (8 pips up the gap) and then 90 pips down in a few hours :)

I see the movement of the currency pair like this.

Zet:

I see the movement of the currency pair like this.

On the five-minute move, the desire to rise. Here and now. 1.38 wants (as you do).

The trend will break a little, but not by much.

Or Odessa is not located on Deribasovskaya Street?

chepikds:
ready to open a position on any 100% signal)))

There are no such signals and there never will be.....))))))) A correction in correction is forming now , and this is not a job at all, but a game of luck....)))))

tara:

At the five-minute meeting, the desire to grow. Here and now. 1.38 wants (as you do).

The trend will break a little, but not much.

Or is Odessa not located on Deribasovskaya?

It's hard to say, on a 5 minute, I'm all shaped up and need to fall, but it's a 5 minute, for forex...))) I don't know, hard to say anything, I'd rather be silent.....))))))

Zet:

There are no such signals and there never will be.....))))))) A correction in a correction is forming now , and this is not a job at all, but a game of luck....)))))
:)

strangerr:

May I also add... on the Aussie will be right shoulder(head shoulders) and decline, on the Pound (as previously written from 64-65) a reversal (head shoulders) and (false) growth.

(own rules - channels)

Tantrik:

Can I also add... On the Aussie there will be right shoulder (head shoulders) and decline, on the Pound (as previously written from 64-65) reversal (head shoulders) and (false) growth.

(own rules - channels)

I agree with that, so how then do you see the rise on the euro to 1.45-47?
Reason: