EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 885

basile:
1.3575-the last chance to go up, if we are sure to go down, the upside plans are cancelled))

Where do you see it going up?

thecoonvlad:

Where do you see going up roughly?
no exact targets, but at 1.38 roughly....

strangerr:
I am not sure what to do with the market, but I am sure that I will be able to do the right thing.

Of course it's a pity, it used to be really interesting not just to follow what was written, but just to read.

Interesting people have expressed themselves, it was interesting to read. Apparently this layer has outgrown the branch and wants to communicate in a narrow limited circle.

It's a pity that the ideas were good, the words were interesting and I, as a newcomer, did not even write anything as I was gaining experience and did not have much understanding of the market,

I've had my share of downs and ups, and I want to say thanks to everyone on this forum, because reading this forum gave me some confidence

i've gained experience, went through downs and ups. i want to say thanks to everyone on this forum. reading this forum gave me confidence in my actions.

thecoonvlad:

It's a pity of course, it used to be really interesting not just to follow what was written, but just to read.

Interesting people have expressed themselves, it was interesting to read. Apparently this layer has outgrown the branch and wants to communicate in a narrow limited circle.

It's a pity that the ideas were good, the words were interesting and I, as a newcomer, did not even write anything as I was gaining experience and did not have much understanding of the market,

I've had my share of downs and ups, and I want to say thanks to everyone on this forum, because reading this forum gave me some confidence

i've gained experience, went through downs and ups. i want to say thanks to everyone on this forum. reading this forum gave me confidence in my actions.

the market is kind of hot ... someone wants a correction, someone is looking down .... and put out what is unclear where the market will go, no one wants to spoil what they got here with one erroneous screen ... so ... I'm still looking down on the euro and the austral ... the pound is unclear ...

By the way, my dollar index has not yet worked out ........when it works out, it will let go for a correction...so I recommend not to go shopping

79 you mean?

odiseif:
the market is kind of hot ... someone wants a correction, someone is looking down .... and put out what is unclear where the market will go, no one wants to spoil what they got here with one erroneous screen ... so ... I'm still looking down on the euro and the austral ... the pound is unclear ...

))) I too am sitting in confusion, from 36 I was sure we were falling, but now I'm in a deadlock, so I'm barking up a little))))

barfly13:

79 you mean?

yes

Yuji Saito, director of the currency department at Credit Agricole Corporate and Investment Bank, said: "If there is no bailout request from Ireland by tomorrow, I think the euro will fall to $1 . 3500. Can we believe it?

full p****ece ..... all stand .... movement 00
Reason: