EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 884

BOL:
Of course it will, if everyone is on Skype...

If they scattered, they will come back, new ones will come, it has been and it will be, and there is nothing new under the sun)

sol:
Especially for fans of magic screenshots.

Let's move on then :)
I think we can consider longs up to about 1.3830

strangerr:

strenge what are your thoughts on the austral .... according to my data it should go down about 0.97 .... i want to cover there positions on it (you know whose) ..... only the bastard has slowed down and won't let it go down there

odiseif:
Strange, what are your thoughts on the Aussie .... According to my readings it should go down about 0.97 .... I want to cover the positions on it (you know whose) ..... but the bastard has slowed down and won't let it go down there

I was watching it should go down to 0.88, not today of course :)))

The euro had a chance to rise from 12.00 yesterday to 7.00 today, but we blew it.

strangerr:

I watched it have to drop to 0.88, not today of course :)))

i know it will go down .... but i'm sick of it ...i'm losing 0.6 lots on the depo ...i can't work because of it ...too much risk to enter the position. i want to cover 0.97 there and start working normally ...because the depo is frozen and gives no profit

odiseif:
I know it will go down .... but I'm sick of it ... 0.6 lots are in deficit on the deposit ... I can't work because of it ... too much risk to enter the position. I want to close 0.97 all there and start working normally ... otherwise the deposit is frozen and gives no profit

MM)))

1.3575-the last chance to go up, if we are sure to go down, the upside plans are cancelled))

basile:
1.3575-the last chance to go up, if we are sure to go down, the upside plans are cancelled))

This is a fact! Only the rebound to 3530 and further to 3460 is left...
Reason: