EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 812

barfly13:

The market will soon turn around and come to 1.4, but if the deposit cannot withstand the decline to 1.37, then feel free to sell from the current volume with take at 3730...

And don't worry so much!)

it's too late to sell.....

apelbsin:

млять больше никогда небуду ловить откаты чтоб их этот долбаный форекс!!!!!!!!!!

евра пожалуйста вернись к отметке 14000 я тебя очень сильно умоляю!!!!

From 13970. to 1.4000 there is strong resistance and at 1.3800 there is a small support cloud by the way it appeared today

forte928:

It's already a nervous tic - with money and with women - no emotions - otherwise it will be hard to live in Ward 6.

And you can offer something concrete without nervous tics) Or as usual you will write something lengthy about the complexity of correlation of temporal and other quantities?
And, please, stop with the ward number six, because it does not fit with your role of expert of thechanalysis!

I can't offer anything right now because I'm not a windup - I don't want to get hung up - I only have observation my main focus now is the advisor...

apelbsin:
it's too late to sell.....

From 3785 there will be a pullback, probably to 3860-90, you can sell there...
I'm not going to convince you, but it will save your deposit from death if you don't have enough margin...

Looks like there will be no rise - the daily channel is in a good prospect of a downward move...the first point is 1.3600.

forte928:
I can't offer anything right now because I'm not a windup - I don't want to get hung up - I only have observation my main focus now is the advisor...

Yes, a profitable EA is a dream, I killed a lot of time and effort on them and nothing came out, but somewhere in my heart there is still hope...
So I wish you success, because it works for many people...

forte928:

It looks like there will be no rise - the daily channel is in a good prospect of a downward movement...the first point is 1.3600...

Wow! I've never seen so many indicators and lines on the chart ;)

forte928:

Looks like there will be no rise - the daily channel is in a good prospect of a downward move...the first point is 1.3600.

and what to do about it? so where to go? what happened... )

forte928:

Did you say this morning you were going up? Are your indices late or what? Or are ours in a hurry? I don't know what. You're talking about a pullback in the morning. Any movement is a pullback if you change timeframe. Even what you say "TREND UP" is also a pullback on a monthly timeframe.
Reason: