EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 755

nikelodeon:
I'm just wondering whether or not a buy signal will form......
You should put your tip on the open test, and then go quietly to chop some cabbage. We will only come back to the thread to brag about how much the deposit has increased

nalivayko:

Any ideas for next week on the euro? Or are we waiting for the close? As far as I'm concerned, the targets are at the bottom.

0 from 1.4000 up to 1.4290-1.43 like this.

Tantrik:

From 1.4000 up to 1.4290-1.43.

I think a return to the previous flat corridor with a further break-down is likely. If the current highs are broken through, it will carry the price far upwards.

Ekonom:
Put your turkey out there
Do you want it wrapped in newspaper?

nikelodeon:
Can't you wrap it in newspaper?
Is that a dzerg?

nalivayko:

I think a return to the previous flat corridor with further break-down is more than likely.
It seems to me that the eu should test the highs, but in what timeframe is it likely to take more than one day....

RekkeR:
Is that a dzerg?
What do you mean, I don't understand?

nalivayko:

I think a return to the previous flat corridor with further breakdown down is likely. If the current highs are broken through, it will take the Euro far upwards.

It will not take them far upwards - the EUR is at the border of the 4M channel - hence only downwards

Tantrik:
It seems to me the eu should test at most, and for how long most likely not in one day....

maybe... But then we will be on our way up. I would like to hear the thoughts of wave makers...

How many more hourly candles are left to close, because I'm struggling to count....
Reason: