EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 708

nikelodeon:
Amazing to see such accurate and long-term predictions..... Just amazing...
Who to make fun of )))) poor man. ouch ouch ouch ouch )))

SFB:
I've been trying to get people to buy since last week. A little bit down and everyone went straight to the Sell. Well, it's all good, but we should have come out of the Sell last night. So, the price goes a bit sideways and then goes up again. The first target is 1.4100, there it will be a little bit delayed or maybe even a short pullback, and then it will go up again. The second target is not 1.4150 but 1.4190, maybe the price will even exceed the level of 1.4200, and then it will be decided whether to buy or sell again.

Well, now the price has moved up a bit, so what to buy... I don't know where the price will go this week, I can tell you how to act intraday, but in my opinion on those timeframes, which you are considering here, the chances are NOW equal! Don't forget the price hasn't broken through 1.41 and hasn't reached the previous one yet!!! But the channel is beautiful!!!

And so to speak, here's how many more sell contracts there are when the price approaches the level:

Wobble for now, back and forth.......... see what happens at night....

nikat97:
Wobble so far, back and forth.......... see what happens at night....

Nothing will happen. Investors are waiting and nothing serious is likely to happen before Thursday. A week is likely to pass into Dodge. The guys are doing their business now and the big players are waiting in saunas, out of the game and nothing will happen without them.

Zet:

Nothing will happen. Investors are waiting and nothing serious is likely to happen before Thursday. The week will probably form into Dodge. Now the guys are doing their dilemmas and the big players are waiting in saunas, out of the game and nothing happens without them.
I see that they are actively waiting all day and are not moving anywhere..........

nikat97:
I see they are actively waiting all day, not moving anywhere..........

Is an upside movement of 170 pips an indicator of activity? As they were in the price corridor of the previous 3 weeks, they are still there.

Zet:

Nothing will happen. Investors are waiting and nothing serious is likely to happen before Thursday. The week will probably form into Dodge. Now the guys are doing their business, and the big players are waiting in saunas , out of the game, and nothing will happen without them.
That's right in the saunas! And these days they sell cars on them, and cars need reference points.....(and somehow we are after the cars)

Zet:

Is an upward movement of 170 points an indicator of activity? We were in the price range of the previous 3 weeks and still are.

You and I are talking about different things.

I'm working intraday.

nikat97:

You and I are talking about different things.

I work within the day

Then don't touch investors ( let people rest)...))))))) is nothing for them intraday....)))))

)))))))

Reason: