EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 693

strangerr he has white hair .....)))))

strangerr:

I don't know about anyone but I sold at 9, I have to think this weekend.

and I bought it last week.

Take is at 1.4150

I'm tellingStrangerr. I'm telling you he's always on the plus side )))))))))

And the ruble went well, Galina must have sold it:)))

azfaraon:
I'm tellingStrangerr. I'm telling you he's always on the plus side )))))))))

No, he's not now:)))

The weekly channel has reversed a bit more and we will finally go down...so a new page in the euur's history of a downward march...

Good day ....

Can I get some illustrations for the story?)))

strangerr:
RekkeR, hi)). Where are we falling to, what do you think?

I had to reinstall everything on two laptops, asked a friend who runs a computer service for banks, insurance companies, government agencies, blocked all ports and openings, installed various anti-viruses and firewalls, now they are the only ones that work, other programs do not have enough memory or are blocked. No internet, no work. I can connect one terminal and everything hangs. I can't access the forum without antivirus.

Guys can anyone comment on the Aussie situation, forecast for a couple of days?

RekkeR:

I had to reinstall everything on two laptops, asked a friend who runs a computer service for banks, insurance companies, government agencies, blocked all ports and openings, installed various anti-viruses and firewalls, now they are the only ones that work, other programs do not have enough memory or are blocked. No internet, no work. I can connect one terminal and everything hangs. I can't access the forum without antivirus switched off.

Put one McAfee and don't bother with our home-grown firewalls and antiviruses, I haven't had any problems at all in the last two years.
Reason: