EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 676

No one is saying that price cannot go down. I myself see a move downwards BUT, it may be only after the price reaches the levels that I wrote in the previous post. more precisely 1.4150. then we will see the further movement. And I assume the further movement will be again rising up to the price of 1.4300. Only after the fulfillment of these levels the price may go down

(this is my opinion)

SFB:

No one is saying that price cannot go down. I myself see a move downwards BUT, it may be only after the price reaches the levels that I wrote in the previous post. more precisely 1.4150. then we will see the further movement. And I assume the further movement will be again rising up to the price of 1.4300. Only after the fulfillment of these levels the price may go down

(this is my opinion)

I totally agree with you!)

basile:
What happened to the New Zealander? Who knows?
What should have happened ...I have a trend on 4N maturing .... the white arrow points to the first target from the white line

Why do you all want to go up so much?

Hep will probably go up, and after that we will probably go down globally.

Trying my system on the CFD demo ...two and a half months of waiting ...only +37% profit if you close positions now .

odiseif:
Trying my system on the CFD demo ...two and a half months of waiting ...only +37% profit if you close positions now .
If it comes out to 140% a year! that's a great result - you can look for investors!

Tantrik:
If it comes out at 140% a year! then that's a great result - you can look for investors!
37% is not enough for me .... I need more ...and this leverage is 1 to 100 .... I need to gradually reduce leverage and increase profits..... the drawdown is also a problem ..... there was a drawdown of about 12%, and that's a lot .

Valio:

Don't overload the charts with these lines ...... zoom out on the chart and they will show something different and not what you see on this screen .... and try to guess right and wrong and which scale shows the correct angles and which doesn't ....

It looks like the big boys have decided that the Jews have a little more growing up to do.

Reason: