EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 646

wmlab:
Just a treasure trove =) Every screen is a new indicator =)
Right man: as long as the system works, look for new grails and never rest on our laurels. Right strangerr?

SEVER11:
The man is right: as long as the system works, we look for new grails and never rest on our laurels. Right strangerr ?

Absolutely right - there should always be two or three grails at the ready.

<Seriously> I don't believe in indicators. They won't help you make money as they don't predict anything. For example, this "Crystal Ball" (look at the code) is a MACD with a filter, shown in a new way. </strong>.

wmlab:

Absolutely right - there should always be two or three grails at the ready.

<seriously> I do not believe in indicators. They will not help to earn, because they do not predict anything.

You don't have to believe in them, you have to learn from them....))

wmlab:

Absolutely right - you should always have two or three grails at the ready.

<seriously> I don't believe in indicators. They will not help you to make money, as they do not predict anything. For example, this "Crystal Ball" (look at the code) is a MACD with a filter, shown in a new way. </strong>.

Barometer, clock, compass, also indicators in principle, I guess you just have to figure out what the arrow is for.

:)))

Zet:

If you don't mind re-attaching, please attach, crystalball, without archiving. Reason, I am far away from the computer, I have a small beeper with a shortened Windows, I cannot unzip it.

Thank you.

I don't use it, just lying around)))

500-700 points up (5-digit) however

strangerr:

I don't use it, just laying around)))

Thanks.

SEVER11:
Well 500-700 pips up (5-wave) however

Up a small correction and then down again, one wave is missing and only then up, we need to finish the 5 wave.

I think we have hit a serious level. Really promising point for an upwards reversal. 1,3790. If the price in these 2 days will consolidate below this level, then I think we will go further down.

SFB:
I think we have hit a serious level. Really promising point for an upwards reversal. 1,3790. If the price in these 2 days will consolidate below this level, then I think we will go further down.

Tell me, what is a serious level?
Reason: