EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 640

Zet:

For connoisseurs of beauty, to the collection...)))))))

Picture and turkey.

It's for ninzies not for mt.
Files:
vmax.rar  218 kb

blo0ds:

It's for ninzies not for MTs

NYC:
I wonder what principle he uses to calculate possible profits?
on the basis of possible profits

SEVER11:
on possible profits
cool. why is the apple red? because it has colour.

blo0ds:

I trade on metatrader, but in addition to metatrader I also use ninja trader platform for analysis. In this chart I am using EURUSD futures but the special thing is that each bar is formed only after 5,000 contracts, which helps me to remove unnecessary noise and flat areas. If you compare, the charts are different and mine are for the better. And so there is no difference starting from 30 minute charts between MT and futures on ninza. The indicator itself is called VMAX, but it is by itself for Ninja.
If you want I can explain everything...

I started using it myself a week ago.

There is a similar tool in MT - Heiken Ashi, I use it myself, it's a handy thing

blo0ds:

I trade on metatrader, but in addition to metatrader I also use ninja trader platform for analysis. In this chart I am using EURUSD futures but the special thing is that each bar is formed only after 5,000 contracts, which helps me to remove unnecessary noise and flat areas. If you compare, the charts are different and mine are for the better. And so there is no difference starting from 30 minute charts between MT and futures on ninza. The indicator itself is called VMAX, but it is by itself for Ninja.
If you want I can explain everything...

I started using it myself a week ago.

I'm going to download a ninja and see how it works, and if I don't understand anything, I'll call for help.

strangerr:

Still not clinging :)))
From 3773 shall we go up? as you see?

dentraf:
From 3773 go up? How do you see it?
I see it that way!

barfly13:
I see it that way!

for what purpose?

Minimum 1.41 ...But expect higher...

Reason: