EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 353

yuripk:
strangerr, can you give me a link to one of the first such pictures? "I've been posting such pictures for about a year, only trouble is they don't work out in a couple of hours on a daily timeframe :)))".
That takes two threads :))) The last one today is the cadence of tf D, for which I was...

NikT_58:
Excuse me. Aren't we going higher today already?
NikT_58, are you kidding me? You're just as good at it yourself.

strangerr:
NikT_58, are you kidding me? You're just as good at it yourself.
I don't know what to say, but you've done a great job. Congratulations.

strangerr:

Result

It was a visual illustration for those who say that predictions do not come true, I did it on M5. The only problem is that they do not work for a couple of hours on a daily timeframe:)))).

are you talking about those two red lines? are they based on local min/max lines?

Tantrik:

I wrote about four pips above. Tell me if you see a correction in CHFUSD, where should I sell to break-even?

Stop, when I wrote that I don't recommend buying, I didn't mean CHFUSD, but USDCHF.

strangerr:
Stop, when I wrote not to buy I didn't mean CHFUSD but USDCHF.
I attached a picture! For CHFUSD - losses, I want to go to the correction, so I asked what do you think about the correction of 50 points?

Tantrik:
I attached a picture! On CHFUSD I want to make a correction, that's why I asked you, what do you think about the correction of 50 points?
I don't know, I wouldn't take the risk, trading on corrections is unprofitable.

strangerr:
Who knows, I wouldn't risk it, trading on corrections is a long shot.
I don't know, I wouldn't take the risk, it's a risky business in general.

At 1.2763 we hit the weekly pivot.

The expert opened a Sell at the beginning of this hour. :)

Reason: