EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 284

ULAD:

Well with. What's the principle of the oscilloscope?
It's a scam.

ULAD:
I was beginning to have dumb doubts about the Beeches. It's not clear yet. The close of the day needs to be looked at.
The close will probably be around 1.28.

Pound/Bucks buy 1.56778, TP 1.57058, SL 1.55722; sell 1.55722, TP 1.55391, SL 1.56778.

PS. Previous forecast in action.

ULAD:
I was beginning to have dumb doubts about the Beeches. It's not clear yet. The close of the day needs to be watched.
IMHO - the right start. One has already jumped in front of the train - in a nearby thread ;). True from Fib. Anyway, who cares?

strangerr:

In vain, a diagonal triangle is drawn on the months, an interesting situation there.

I even know the visual source of your predictions! ;)Yesterday I posted my picture on another forum.

Gotta point it out! !!!

Anichka:

I even know the visual source of your predictions! ;)Yesterday I posted my picture on another forum.

Gotta point it out! !!!

Girl, I NEVER use other people's sources. Learn the math :)))

Gip, it's back to you:)))

Files:

strangerr:
Girl, I NEVER use other people's sources. Learn the math:)))

I know the math very well and on 12.08. I posted my thoughts about the possibility of a triangle, on banks.ru (about the euro).On the simplest chart.

And on the morning of 13.08.you guessed it sharply.))

By the way, up to 42.5 there will be a wave pattern.

Help me out here, experts.

The dollar index (DX) is calculated on six currencies it seems.

It is not clear to me how it is traded ? Does its price only change according to the prices of the constituent instruments ?

Or does its current price somehow depend on supply and demand, i.e. on its (index) buying and selling ?

Anichka:

I'm very well versed in the match and on 12.08. I posted my thoughts on the possibility of a triangle, on banks.ru (about the euro).On the simplest chart.

And on the morning of 13.08.you guessed it sharply.))

By the way, there will be a wave pattern up to 42.5.

Yesterday I just put it out, because Tantrik spoke about how he does not look at charts above the daily one, and I have had this markup for a long time. I do not have time and wish to look through all forecasts of other websites. I have had the graphic of the waves and it was all calculated (wave sizes). I just don't want to post pictures with detailed markings on the forum a couple of months ago. Well, if you are very interested, you can view my pictures of USDJPY and NZDUSD from last weekend with entry points, stoploss and takeprofit, or is it yours too, madam?) And here's a fresh rebus(medium term) for you, you can try to mark up and I'll be looking at it :)))

Rita:

Help me out here, experts.

The dollar index (DX) is calculated on six currencies it seems.

It is not clear to me how it is traded ? Does its price only change according to the prices of the constituent instruments ?

Or does its current price somehow depend on supply and demand, i.e. on its (index) buying and selling ?

Depends http://www.cftc.gov/dea/options/deanybtlof.htm, see U.S. DOLLAR INDEX.
Reason: