EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 199

And indeed, the 2nd hour candle of the day is a rising candle, rarely the 3rd!

I am waiting for a bounce and further movement will be determined by US statistics, we need to watch

what does the nearest neighbour's method say?

basile:
what does the nearest neighbour's method say?
The neighbours have all poured out - no one to ask...?

The southbound move that has started is how strong and where can it go? If all is not well in the States, where does their optimism that trading is starting to rise come from?

Pound/bucks buy 1.52950, TP 1.53222, SL 1.51625; sell 1.51625, TP 1.51306, SL 1.52950. At most I have seen three flips, so calculate the volume yourself. Accuracy may surprise you (it never fails for me)

RekkeR:

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/126769/page193

Hail to the Great Stranger. And Wolf and Mrs. Raschke. Now we can go on holiday, pity Gip, also a holidaymaker, resting in his garden at the cottage within the city, will not be seen through the porthole of the charter.

I didn't understand the link or Wolf or the phrase, or Raschke didn't understand anything at all

I expect consolidation around 1.2880 before Bernanke's speech and then what Uncle Ben says... I think we're going to go down...

does anyone know what time the stress test results come out tomorrow???

RekkeR:
The train has gone. The link is to the page where the top screen was posted with the wolf perspective, the bottom screen is the result.
What happens if we go higher today and what does the plane and the Gip at the summer house have to do with it?

Fuck off in my opinion =) I didn't find any logic in this screenshot .... Also suspicious about the painted over position...and also suspicious about the fact that it's random and the probability of 1% of this prediction working.

Explain, then, why you built Wolf that way...