EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 154

sever30:

GBP/bucks buy 1.52894, take 1.53175, stop loss 1.51879, sell 1.51879, take profit 1.51560, stop loss 1.52894. I am not responsible for mulipus points (spread) Accuracy, may surprise you :)

Also... the answer to many questions: Guys, it's not a grail, it's a gimmick... the flips can be up to 3 pieces, haven't seen more... so if anything... warned. I myself enter with 0.01 lot, I flip depending on the ratio of loss to takeout... i.e. volume, at loss, take your pick, but these levels the pound is kissing... no advisor.

P.S. I've been visiting...

The prediction came true

I look at FOREXYARD from time to time, they use analysis from Trading Central with a slight lag and the last one was posted:

olivero:

Price is moving in an uptrend channel with a possible target of 1.2815. But a divergence is forming on the hour chart. Imho...

yeah looks like it... shorted a small lot at the peak... I'll add the next one around 2815 if it shoots...

sever30:

The prediction came true.

Tell me, how do you determine the exit?

Grebovik:
I look at FOREXYARD from time to time, they use analysis from Trading Central with a slight lag and the last thing that was posted:

i think some DTs have it in their terminals... i don't look at it myself but i think i've seen something like this... the charts look familiar....

sever30:

Forecast came true...

well that's great... I'm really glad... you are the best prognosticator around...

Switch to euros I'll be reading...

Estimated correction in EUR (today - tomorrow) 1.2670 or continuation of correction to 1.2550.

Grebovik:

Tell me, how do you determine the output?

You don't want to answer the question.

Vizard:

well that's great... I'm really glad... you're the best prognosticator around...

switch to Euros I'll read...

not the same on the euro, but I know the pound like the back of my hand on these targets.

sever30:

The euro is not the same, but the pound, for these targets, I know it like a relative.

Well, the structure of course is different - the pound is sharper and more dynamic....
Reason: