EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 81

OK, I put TP of 1.2650 on all my buy orders, a shot up to 1.27 is possible, but enough for me. I am waiting for signs of a sharp downward move.

1.265 I think is the maximum. Edit on the forum doesn't work, 1.2645 se lu vi on everything.

Good...the bulls have come to their senses))) ...we can soon start shorting for the grown-ups....

RekkeR:
1.265 I think the maximum, 1.2645 selu vi.

That's what I'm saying. But a shot is very possible! They'll try to collect more bulls, cheating in short.

For example, as it was here:

And leave a big tail before the huge drop.

Vizard:

well that's great...the bulls have come to their senses))) ...we can soon start shorting for the big time....

what do you call this? "baby talk."

come on, don't panic))))

we'll go down, just the usual elk withdrawal is going on.

N.I.K.T.O.:

come on, don't panic))))

we'll go down, just the usual elk withdrawal is going on.

Please note - not walking, but flying =)

N.I.K.T.O.:

What do you call this? "baby talk"

)))) that's funny ... but from a guy who, having drawn a channel, thinks the price will go to its opposite border - one would hardly expect such a question ))))

Don't ever judge yourself and your own trading methods... I can open 100 more shorts with the lot I opened... I can open another 100 with the same lot as this one ... I can open another 100 with the same lot that opened this short - from any position and come out with a profit ... about the joy that the bulls came to their senses - you've been told before ...

In fact, the bulls have changed their minds - you were already told this before ... go back and look at the thread ... I was considering this scenario as the main one over the weekend ... and the shorts from the top can be more serious lots ... in more comfortable conditions ...

hz ... why do I even explain ... guy (a teenager it seems) got the upper hand - came to the branch of the euro immediately concluded that we have erected it into a market leader ... and so on ... ))))))))

well the nickname is above all praise )))) good luck to you ...

Vizard:

))) that's funny ... But from a guy who, having drawn a channel, thinks the price will go to the opposite side of it, it's hard to expect another question )))

Don't ever judge yourself and your own trading methods ... I can open 100 more with the same lot that opened this short... I can open another 100 with the same lot that opened this short ... I can open another 100 with the same lot that opened this short ...

In fact, the bulls have changed their mind - you were already told this before ... go back and look at the thread ... I was considering this scenario as the main one over the weekend ... and the shorts from the top can be more serious lots ... in more comfortable conditions ...

hz ... why do I even explain ... guy (a teenager it seems) got the upper hand - came to the branch of the euro immediately concluded that we have erected it into a market leader ... and so on ... ))))))))

and the nickname is really something to behold )))) good luck to you...

Come on, don't bother =) There's been a lot of people here))))

By the way, I'm not an old man either, I'm not a teenager either, I'm only 23 or already =)))

Noterday:

Come on, don't bother =) There's been a lot of people here))))

I'm not old either, I'm not even a teenager, I'm 23 or something =)))

Everything:))))

You were right about the 5th wave, I missed something.

Reason: