USDCAD, AUDUSD - this way - page 4

Interesting picture on the Canadian (M5). The numbers do not signify waves but simply number the attempts to break the level. What is interesting is that the last three attempts are within the upside momentum.

P.S. Wrong: it was still a downward momentum...

Good going down today 1.0222))))

A pullback is coming soon....

Yes, the move was super. And unexpected :( I didn't expect the Canadian to swing like that.

Mathemat:
Yes, the move was super. And unexpected :( I didn't expect the Canadian to swing like that.
At the end of June I think that it will be possible to buy long term for 2-3 months, but in my brokerage company swaps are negative, but the pullback will be worth it. For me I have defined the level of purchase from 1.01318- to 1.00950

SEVER11:
At the end of June I think it will be possible to buy long term for 2-3 months, but in my brokerage house swaps of this pair are negative, but the pullback will be worth it. For me I have defined the level of purchase from 1.01318- to 1.00950

I agree with you 100%.

I will also give my 5 kopecks.

As far as the Aussie is concerned, 2 variants seem more likely to me, one downwards and one upwards ))))

A variant with an incomplete correction

Beginning of a new trend.

Assuming that the correction is over and a new up trend has begun, I propose to examine its first waves (yellow area)

As much as I tried to discern the 5 waves of impulse here, well I failed, everything is very crooked. Most probably it is the usual 5-3-5 zig-zag and can hardly claim to be the 1st wave of an uptrend. Moreover, the correlation between the Aussie and the Euro is rather strong, and I personally do not really believe in its growth in the mid-term.

PS Sorry, I have no time to put down numbers, but I think that he who is in the subject will understand ;)

RomanS:

I will also give my 5 kopecks.

On the Aussie, most likely I see 2 options, actually one down and one up ))))

I prefer the way down. Actually cool - either down or up :)))

It's been a while since anyone has written here...

I have the impression that we're still a little short of the Canadian target. I'm sick of all this tossing and turning, to be honest.
Reason: