A suggestion to the administration - page 2

Mischek:

Given the obviously large volume of.....

I propose to delegate to Uncle Fedor DDFedor https://www.mql5.com/ru/users/ddfedor the authority to ban participants and delete their posts within the limits agreed with the administration.

It would also be useful to collect contributions from forum members to pay DDFedor, so to speak, to get him interested.

ULAD:
It would also be useful to collect contributions from forum members to pay DFedor, so to speak, to get him interested.
Double from the Grailers! +

A suggestion was born by the topic programmers vs customers?

I support it, with a clarification - do not delete the threads. What for "old timers" is flooding, spam, etc., - for a newcomer can be useful.

In that topic I, for example:

1 laughed 2 remembered about the Expert Advisor, which I was going to use, but could not get to 3 more things that are interesting only to me

IMHO, of course

Abzasc:

A suggestion was born by the topic programmers vs customers?

I support it, with a clarification - do not delete the threads. What for "old timers" is flooding, spam, etc., - for a newcomer can be useful.

In that topic I, for example:

1 laughed 2 remembered about the Expert Advisor, which I was going to use long ago, but could not get to 3 more things that are interesting only to me

IMHO, of course.

No, it (the suggestion) has been ripe for everyone for a long time and is caused not by the stupidity of sometimes created topics but by boorishness

The powers of D.Fedor, if everything works out, will probably be discussed by the administration without us

Michael, you should learn to make the best of rudeness and publicity - it would be more useful than deleting posts and banning forum members.

Richie:

Michael, you have to learn to make the best out of rudeness and advertising - it would be more useful than deleting posts and banning forum members.

I suggest we have a philology class not in this thread.

Your point of view is made and understood

ULAD:
It would also be useful to collect contributions from forum members to pay DFedor, so to speak, to get him interested.

It's all about volunteerism from the start.

As soon as we start making improvements, we get stuck.

Meanwhile, DDFedor himself keeps quiet. Although, of course, he's looking over here!

Maybe he doesn't need it at all?

DDFedor! Answer me! You don't mind this job offer?

rid:

...DDFedor! Speak up! Are you okay with this proposed job?

Silence is a sign of agreement. It's strict in our country. I was once told in passing that I was enrolled on a tractor-machine operator course, and I foolishly kept silent, hoping it would go away. Six months later I received my license and was sent to the collective farm to remove manure from the farm for the whole summer. And there was no way to prove to anyone that you didn't go to the course and couldn't drive.

Initiative is punishable. A man did good deeds, he did, he did... Then you have to make him obliged.

Reason: