negative balance - page 8

[Deleted]
Has the shock worn off? It's time to draw conclusions.)
Loky >>:

я был в шоке!

I would still advise you to go through my steps. I wasn't writing for the sake of banter, but to make you understand where it all comes from.
Loky писал(а) >>

>> I was shocked!


Have debt collectors come to collect your bail?
[Deleted]
No movie? 8 pages? That's too bad. It's Friday. It could have been more.)
Just you wait... :)
Gans-deGlucker >>:
да погоди еще...:)

+10 )))
Mischek >>:

Не морочьте голову бредом


Misha, this is not nonsense, dabystru is right. This is not bullshit, dabystru is right.

19710251 2008.11.04 11:52 PM Balance Indemnification balance 312.14

my account was -312,14 after the big gap on Monday at FUJ, I missed it by 25 pips at the close of Friday

Mischek >>:


Пиздец это жесть

я сдаюсь


I fell out too ))))
Loky >>:

я жду ваших предположений, я то точно знаю чему в такой ситуации будут равен баланс :))))))))

Loky, you have been registered on this forum for 3!!! years, have a website to help traders.

What happened? Is it border guard day to blame? Or Loky?

goldtrader писал(а) >>

Loky, you have been registered on this forum for 3!!! years, have a website to help traders.

What happened? Is it border guard day to blame? Or Loky?


I apologise, this is Friday humour, thank you all for participating.