TS Scalping on M1 (~250 pips/day) - page 5

closed at breakeven, unfortunately :)

As of today I have the following situation with orders opened correctly on EUR/USD: buy: +20.9; -10; +23.4; +2.3; 0 sell: +4.3; = +40.9p One order was opened against the rules (I did not pay attention that one CCI was above zero) and it shows -10p.

Maybe it would be better to post the investment password here instead of aping every 3 minutes in chat mode.

Those who are interested will follow.

ok 212.65.93.12 2366100 6rsfvkn

sold

-10п

ExBitza писал(а) >>
-10п

it is easier to write an EA and test it in the tester on a good history - and immediately white becomes white and black becomes black.

see how beautiful it is (it's a flotation pipswitch - see how the down-trend holds) - but this is only a rough raw material when tested in detail.

Where is the EA itself? There is no TP in this Scalping strategy, only SL and trailing stop.

For example, today with SL 10 and trailing 5, no TP, there were the following profits (over 10p): +20p, +24p, +23p,

ExBitza писал(а) >>
>> Where is the EA itself? There is no TP in this scalping strategy, only SL and trailing stop.

The Expert Advisor is at home:) And as for TP - closing at total profit with OrderCloseBy() /analogue to TP - it's just convenient for me to calculate it that way.

In the Expert Advisor there is no martin - look how many lots I enter.

Reason: