Anti-Martingale vs Martingale : Good prevails!!! - page 26

Yura! I understand that you have a rare cockroach in your head!

What are you talking about?! It's bullshit! I, with my own twisted logic, can't understand what to do with a bunch of orders if the price goes in one direction without a pullback!

Cockroach, go away!

zaxod1:

Anti-martin - for me - entering with a large lot with a take and a stop in the form of a lock and further decrease of the lot by means of a grid of lock orders.

Is there any way to rephrase it to make it clearer?

Or better to sketch a picture.

Mischek2:

Please, someone translate it into Russian

I want to keep up with cutting-edge thinking and not get lost in the shores of mothballs and stagnant arithmetic

---------------------------

I've already figured it out.

1. Let's start with

2. Martin everything ( sort of dead, analogous to the obsolete "Izza everything")

3. depot melts profits ( interesting thought, thought a lot )

In Russian, martin is investing thousands to get an initial penny bet in profits. Anti-martin is to pile up thousands to make a profit or get out of a loss.

zaxod1:
In Russian, martin is investing thousands to get an initial penny bet in profits. Anti-martin is ponying up thousands to make a profit or get out of a loss.

It's simple! You're just starting from the wrong place! I've written about entering the market! Here's more details!

OnGoing:

Or better yet, sketch a picture.

Mischek2:

You can see the hand of a craftsman at a glance)

Lives for six months and makes a profit in manual mode!

vladds:

Yura! I understand that you have a rare cockroach in your head!

I'm the one with the twisted logic that can't understand what to do with a bunch of orders if the price goes in one direction without a pullback!

You have to lock and you have to do it smart.

As far as the market does not know where it will go, even those who are turning it over simply go to a cluster of orders and make a profit.

zaxod1:
Lives for half a year and makes profit in manual mode!

Good, and now more position volumes please (at least open). I see 3 bars and 3 seals triggered.

And for some reason the picture is not from the initial entry point.

Reason: