Anti-Martingale vs Martingale : Good prevails!!! - page 17

Mischek:

It's a horror that will never end. I' ve changed my mind, it's easier to drown myself.
Yeah, already changed my mind. That's good. Is drowning easier than admitting you're wrong? :))

Cmu4:

0,5/0,5

In drawing up the MM algorithm for the TS I need much more for analysis than 10 outcomes.

p.s. paukas, don't leave my question unanswered.

Reducing the bet after losing is an element of Anti-Martingale.

Mischek:

?
And no need to make surprised eyes. If you want to keep it quiet.... Anyway, I've already forgotten. Peace, gum, forex.

MetaDriver:
And no need to make surprised eyes. If you want to keep it quiet.... Anyway, I've already forgotten.

Vova, I hope your health improves.

Mischek:

Let it be 1,000,000. What difference does it make?

Yeah, you throw a million tails in a row first, then you'll know what to believe.

My namesake was right to say it depends on whose coin it is... :)

A counter question for you. If you got 1 000 000 times a series of three tails alternating with a series of three eagles, would you use the same coin to predict the continuation of the series in the same way?

Mischek:

Vova, I hope your health gets better.

Thank you. I'm glad you're doing so well. And the little things, that's all the little things.

Speaking of little things, how about that serial coin?

MetaDriver:

Yeah, you throw a million tails in a row first, then you'll know what to believe.

My namesake was right to say it depends on whose coin it is... :)

A counter question for you. If you get a series of three tails alternating with a series of three eagles 1,000,000 times, will you use the same coin to predict the continuation of the series in the same way?

No, of course not. And what does it mean on the same coin?

Mischek:

Not of course. And what does it mean on the same coin?
Well, it's only in clever theory that coins are all the same as elementary particles (or elementary TCs?). But in practice, there are bent ones... and even bendable... :)

Mischek:

Not of course. And what does it mean on the same coin?
All right, we've had enough of pennies, let's get a cat. How's that? ;-)

Mischek:

Not of course . And what does it mean on the same coin?

Michael, how much experience do you have:

1. trading

2. programming TS

3. market analysis

Reason: