Trend of interesting thoughts - page 43

drundel писал(а) >>

Magnatis opinion on the persepctivity of this idea and I can tell you - it's a grail. But any other hints or tips on the reversal signal, which is universal and present on any chart, I would also like to see. Although, I already have some ideas, I am coding and testing them.

You must be a psychic if you do not know what is the reversal signal and already qualified this system as a grail. Or maybe you and Magnatis are the same person?

I think if the author has anything, it's a grid of orders (grider). We play with orders and their lots, then, depending on price movement, close the positions by reopening, purely to save the spread. A reversal, i.e. an opening of an opposite position is done to fix the profit, otherwise the locking mode is on.

ChachaGames писал(а) >>

Well, the simplest thing that comes to mind, since he is always in the market, he does not use indicators, at least one bet is an indicator, the profit on the bet is growing - we sit in the trend, decreasing - we bet on the reversal :)))

>> It is possible. And I understand that a profitable order closes on a pullback, only after being convinced of a reversal. And the reversal has also become profitable....

143alex писал(а) >>

It's possible. And I understand that a profitable order is closed on a pullback, only after the reversal is assured. And the reverse has also become profitable....

The main thing is to choose the scale, the noise, which the system should not react to, and to make the right first bet :) although at the beginning you can go in with a lot, then you get a certain number of pips in a profitable bet, and that's it, we are chasing it, and the first minus one is cut down mercilessly :)

ChachaGames писал(а) >>

The main thing is to choose a scale, noise, which should not react to the system, and make the right first bet :) although in the beginning you can enter with a lock, then gained a certain number of pips on a plus bet, and all, chase it, and the first minus one we cut mercilessly : )

When you may enter the market with a certain amount of pips, then you may chase it and then chop the first losing bid mercilessly :) nope. the losses are not fixed, because when you cut an unprofitable one, you cannot guarantee that the price will not go in the opposite direction. my answer is the lock, centre of gravity of position volume should be constantly shifted to one side and fixing of the profit.

Hi all.
Wrote an expert on my strategy. Not a grail, in short. When I counted it manually, the profits were three times bigger. Here are the results for 2009:

Dserg >>:
Всем привет.
Написал эксперта по своей стратегии. Не грааль, короче. Когда вручную считал прибыль была раза в 3 больше. Вот результаты за 2009-й:

Don't you think a 72% drawdown is big?

dimasik >>:

Просадку в 72% не считаете большой?

Of course, both the drawdown and the other indicators go nowhere. I wrote it - not a grail.

Dserg писал(а) >>
Hi all.
Wrote an expert on my strategy. Not a grail, in short. When I manually counted the profit was 3 times more. Here are the results for 2009:

But it's not a drain.

143alex писал(а) >>

But it's not a drain.

72% is plum - if not now, then in a month
Reason: