Trend of interesting thoughts - page 21

Magnatis писал(а) >>

And how do you get "divorced"? With your wife? :)

For example, when a man tells me about his Ferrari, how cool, comfortable and prestigious it is to drive this genius car, how it goes in and out of a skid... but he does not show me any proof of his car. This is an example of a "listener" scam. Your example is similar. Where is the proof of the existence of the TC?

Angela >>:

Если даже Вы их видете на истории, не факт, что ваша ТС их своевременно сможет определить и отработать. Поэтому считаю, что постоянно находиться в рынке это - идеал, к которому нужно стремиться, но когда возникает неопределенная ситуация, лучше выйти и подождать, а затем продолжить или сменить направление, чем сидеть в неопределенности и наблюдать, как медленно но верно теряются заработанные пункты.

If we exit at the first loss, we are very likely to lose the opportunity to pick up a profitable move this time. Market behaviour must be tailored to the best possible signal system :)

Magnatis >>:

Если мы выходим при первом же убытке, мы с большой вероятностью теряем возможность прихватить на этот раз прибыльное движение.

OK, one more detail: still, you can't attach reasonable stops to the system. So you have a lot of drawdowns. The black swan exists and is waiting for you.

This is faulty logic. You are just as likely to risk becoming a long-term investor as you are a speculator. You'll be wasting your time over sitting - instead of cutting that knot straight away.

P.S. And you have nothing to say about Mischek. First grow to his level, and then broadcast your hypotheses.

Mathemat >>:

Magnatis, я не видел ни Вашей системы, ни даже тестов на истории или стейтментов хотя бы с демо. Видел только ее некоторые элементы, которые подтверждают мое мнение о том, что Вам, скорее всего, просто сильно фартит. Вы еще не словили своего черного лебедя.

Ничего рекомендовать не буду, т.к. и обсуждать-то нечего. Вся ветка - погоня за каким-то призраком. И, поверьте, мне Ваша система не интересна.

Of course you haven't, because I haven't shown anything :) And that's why it's strange to hear you (for the second time) talk about "black swans" and "beginner's luck". Not knowing whether something exists or not, you say "no" just because you haven't seen it yourself. Isn't that an inert mindset? :)

And yes... I'm very disappointed that you're not interested in my system. I don't know how I can live after that :)

When the market has been in a flat for a month, there appear people who are absolutely convinced of their genius and sit on the losses, and when the market trends, they disappear and trend-followers appear, who teach everybody that losses should be cut short and profits should grow. And so on in a circle :)

Dserg >>:
Да, именно так всё и вышло, приношу свои извинения. :(

The main useful property for a trader is the ability to understand one's mistakes and draw conclusions :) And I'm so thick-skinned to misguided attacks, ill-considered criticism and all that so much on this forum that I basically didn't care :)

goldtrader >>:

ОК. Можете ли сейчас назвать макропоказатели ТС на основе имеющихся данных:

1. ФВ - фактор восстановления (= суммарная неттоприбыль / макс ДД),

2. ПФ - профит-фактор (= брутто прибыль / брутто убыток),

3. МОЖ сделки в 4-значных пунктах,

4. Макс ДД в %.

5. Среднемесячная доходность в %%.

Надеюсь, это не конфиденциальные сведения?

It's all better to show everything at once, isn't it? The mql4.com community will find out in a special thread.

Magnatis >>:

Передо мной – тупое невежественное быдло, не способное к ясному мышлению. Привязывается к стереотипам, следует за авторитетами, как правило не способен на продуктивную творческую деятельность. Кроме того, не обладает ни материальными, ни духовными богатствами. Очень вероятен очень нездоровый образ жизни, регулярный алкоголь и проблемы в сексуальной жизни.

В чём-то могу ошибаться. Но, если бы у вас было многое благополучно, вы вели бы себя иначе :)

Right, I'm also an addict, eat small children in the morning and rape animals.

Either you've just outlined a list of your own unconscious fears

I've got another half hour, write something else about me or life.

Don't talk about the market. I'm tired of getting out from under the table.

sever29 >>:

Разводом считаю, например, когда чел говорит мне о своей Феррари, рассказывает как классно, удобно, престижно кататься на этой гениальной машине, как она входит и выходит из заноса,… однако доказательств наличия авто не предъявляет. Это пример развода «слушателя». Ваш пример аналогичен. Где доказательства существования ТС?

Do you think the topic is about a non-existent Ferrari? Not good. Because the topic is about an unconventional approach to trading, about simplifications that allow you to earn more. The purpose: to generate thoughts on this topic so that you personally and everyone reading it can check them out and decide whether to use any of it for yourself.

The main sign of good communication is trust. And there's so much doubt here, it's not even comfortable. You think it's a "scam", don't read it or read and take no thought. There is no point in proving anything to me. When there is a situation in which my profit will somehow depend on community awareness, I will take care of it :)

Magnatis >>:

Всё лучше будет показать всё сразу, не так ли? Сообщество mql4.com узнает об этом в специальной теме.

Niroba, you? I don't recognise you in make-up! Want a beer? :)

Reason: