Trend of interesting thoughts - page 20

Dserg писал(а) >>

The style of presentation may not be great, but the thoughts themselves are thought-provoking.

I've tried something along the lines of the proposed strategy, but with my own criterion for reversal - it looks promising. The future will show how much of a grail it is. But the first results are impressive.

What? By counter-closing on reversals? I have been using it for a long time, what have you got here?

Magnatis писал(а) >>

Just keep the idea in your head that you only need to find 1 type of point on the chart - the pivot points. The chart will look different :)

Even if you see them on the history, not the fact that your TS will be able to detect them in time and work them out. So I think, to be in the market all the time is the ideal to strive for, but when the situation is uncertain, it is better to exit and wait, then continue or change direction, than to sit in limbo and watch the slow but sure loss of earned points.

Mathemat >>:

Вообще-то я отвечал Magnatis'у, а не Вам. Magnatis не слишком рьяно отрицает, что эти просадки у него есть:

Это самое перспективное направление только тогда, когда сами сигналы на разворот достаточно точны. Но тогда совсем не обязательно придерживаться постоянного присутствия в рынке, это излишество.

Касательно Вашей цитаты: да держите его сколько угодно за яйца, но обязательно страхуйтесь! Даже если просадки незначительны, установка технического стопа Вашей системе не повредит (он же все равно почти никогда не будет достигаться). Мало ли что случится - например, инет пропадет на сутки или елестричество отключится на несколько часов. А у Вас незащищенная поза...

Сколько уже было таких "систем", создатели которых безгранично верили в свои сигналы, а потом обламывались по полной... А потом начинали спихивать ответственность с себя на "рынок, который изменился", на сдохший инет или на энергетиков.

P.S. Знаете историю великого Нидерхоффера, которую рассказал Николас Талеб? Он работал с голыми опционами - но рынкет подсунул ему такую свинью, на которую он никак не рассчитывал, т.к. считал ее возможной только раз в миллион лет. Но она случилась (что-то в его расчетах было неверным) - и он потерял все свои деньги. Дык это суперзвезда Уолл-стрита...

Of course, there are losing trades. But, in your opinion, the kind that threaten my deposit. Thanks for your concern for my money, of course :)

Can you explain why you consider constant presence in the market to be excessive? Have you seen my arguments for reversals? Comment, interesting :)

Next about the power outage really liked it :) The robot doesn't work at home, and even if it did, I prefer laptops :)

You say "there have been so many systems like this before"... What systems have there been so many of? :)

Answer to PS: the success and sanity of a trader has nothing to do with "Wallstreet" and his stardom. You don't believe me?

sever29 >>:

+10

Кто- нибудь из присутствующих может однозначно ответить: Что мы обсуждаем? ТС? Какую? Где правила? Ее результативность?

Задумайтесь, Вас разводят

And how do you get "divorced"? With your wife? :)

Dserg >>:

Возможно, стиль подачи и не очень, но сами по себе мысли наводят на размышления.

Я тут попробовал сделать что-то в духе предложенной стратегии, но со своим критерием разворота - выглядит перспективно. Насколько это грааль, покажет будущее. Но первые результаты - впечатляют.

You seem to be one of those people who will spit first and think later (if wrong, no offence).

Вы можете объяснить, почему считаете постоянное присутствие в рынке излишеством? Мои аргументы в пользу разворотов видели?

Magnatis, I haven't seen your system, or even any history tests or stats from at least a demo. I have only seen some elements of it, which confirm my opinion that you are probably just getting a lot of luck. You have not caught your black swan yet.

I won't recommend anything as there's nothing to discuss. This whole branch is chasing some kind of ghost. And, believe me, I'm not interested in your system.

No innuendo, just a beautiful song.

There's a stone in the steppe

Magnatis >>:

Похоже, вы относитесь к тем людям, которые сначала обплюют, а потом задумаются (если ошибся, не обижайтесь).

Yes, that's exactly what happened, my apologies. :(

Magnatis писал(а) >>

1. A few months with real money;

2. Of course;

3. When I make this into a public project, I'll invite everyone here to "watch" and maybe participate :)

OK. Can you now name the CU macro indicators based on the available data:

1. FS - recovery factor (= total net profit / max DD),

2. PF - profit factor (= gross profit / gross loss),

3. MOS of the trade in 4-digit points,

4. Max DD in %.

5. Average monthly return in %.

I hope this is not confidential information?

Mischek >>:
Какие ? смелее, не ссы

In front of me is a stupid ignorant boor, incapable of clear thinking. He clings to stereotypes, follows authority figures, and is generally incapable of productive creativity. Furthermore, possesses neither material nor spiritual wealth. Very likely a very unhealthy lifestyle, regular alcohol and problems in the sex life.

I could be wrong about something. But if you had a lot of well-being, you would behave differently :)

Reason: