How I paid my taxes... - page 7

Combat. You just haven't encountered it (lucky you). You're the one who's going to be pushing and proving it.

Svinozavr >>:

Комбат. Ты просто не сталкивался (повезло). Усираться и доказывать будешь ты.

I'm telling you, it's no problem.

I'll bring you the account statements with the wet stamps on them.

And here's the trial. The accounts are accurate and certain. So are the expenses.

Well? And then what are the claims of the tax office? Huh?

;)))

"You have no methods against Kostya Soprykin!"

)))))))))))) // "Purse, purse! What purse?"

"It's all right, they've been put away before" (c) seems about right.

More and more often I simply received a paper on the fact that "well, we've sat here and found you guilty under such and such articles" and the details for paying the fine were so-and-so.

gip >>:

Мне всё чаще просто приходила бумага по факту свершившегося "ну типа мы тут позаседали и признали тебя виновным по таким-то статьям", реквизиты для оплаты штрафа такие-то.

That's what I'm saying. That's my point. There is no presumption of innocence in the TC.

Svinozavr >>:

Вот-вот. Я о том же. В НК презумпция невиновности не предусмотрена.

Oh, come on!

You'll scare people away...

:)))

Svinozavr >>:

Вот-вот. Я о том же. В НК презумпция невиновности не предусмотрена.

And it shouldn't be. Article 49 of the Russian Constitution reigns supreme over all bylaws here.

Conclusion - work with local tax agents.

If you are not playing around.

Вывод - работайте с местными налоговыми агентами.

Если не играетесь.

I would like to support this topic with a thesis I found with my brokerage company:

The calculation of taxable income of individual clients is made by the Broker in accordance with Chapter 23, Part II of the Tax Code of the Russian Federation.
Income (loss) on SFI transactions shall be determined as the amount of income received on a set of SFI transactions carried out during the tax period, less the amount of losses on such transactions. Income (loss) on SFI transactions is determined as the difference between the amounts of income received from SFI transactions minus the documented expenses actually incurred by the taxpayer and related to the conclusion, execution and termination of futures transactions.

Reason: